Contributions to glove #3 are now open via email to firstname.lastname@example.org & the following points are intended as a guide for those interested in sharing their work.
- The guiding principle for glove is that the maximum possible number of writers is included in the 40 pages of text; consequently only one poem or story per writer will be included.
- Work must not have been published elsewhere; in exceptional circumstances previously seen blog posts can be considered.
- Your work remains your copyright; once glove #3 is out, do what you want with your words.
- Writers should send a maximum of 2 stories or 3 poems.
- Stories should be a maximum of 2,000 words in length & poems 40 lines; only in exceptional cases will longer work be accepted.
- We are really keen on flash fiction.
- Contributions should be sent either as Word document attachments or in the body of an email.
- To save space in the magazine, no writer biogs will be included, but a Twitter handle & / or website address will appear alongside names in the list of contributors on the inside cover.
- House style is 12 point Cambria for body text & 16 point for headings.
- Editor reserves the right to change minor details of punctuation.
- It is intended that the magazine will appear in September 2017 & all those included will receive one copy in return.
- There is no set editorial policy or ideology, but anything right wing & / or discriminatory won’t be published.
- If you hope to be published by glove, there is an expectation you will have seen issue #1 or #2 so you know what we’re about.
- If not, copies of #2 are still available via PayPal to email@example.com for £3 UK, £4 EU & £5 Rest of World
- The twitter account @GloveLitZine will announce when our deadline is up, as well as making other relevant announcements about the mag.
- We’re really, really grateful for your interest; all contributions will be acknowledged.